National library of a named after A. Navoi gives opportunity for readers to use the license electronic resources available through a local network of library.
- The full text electronic resources provided on the basis of license agreements are presented in the section. Access to them is possible only from reading rooms to library.
- Use of resources is allowed only in the scientific and educational purposes.
- Replication and commercial use of any materials is forbidden.
- Unloading only of separate materials is allowed and their preservation is exclusive in the purposes stated above. References to the source are obligatory.
- Unloading and preservation of issues of magazines and texts of books entirely is forbidden.
- Violation of the specified requirements involves disconnection from access to resources.
- Readers bear full responsibility for observance of license requirements, up to deprivation of a right of use of Library.
Now the library has 7 resources of license access provided to readers in a local network of library.